Ajaxians

General forum for chat and banter.
valdano

Re: Ajaxians

Post by valdano »

Always nice to c 3 legions trying to resist shooting each other :)
Turned out in our favour this time, TY Krills and congratts with 2nd place :P

Cu all next game !

Ow and Hi Choppy !!! :mrgreen:
Lethal Lordz

Post by Lethal Lordz »

I haven't been that active at all, but im fairly sure the Bors didn't get much help from us because..

Didn't the Tibs and Krils jump into the roids early on in the game to help the Bors fight the Ajaxions? I think we forced the Jaxs out because they had pure numbers against them.

Only problem after that was the stupid Bors couldn't hold their fire! After all the blue targets had left they got point hungry? All I remember was jumping to the roids to help the Bors, shooting at the Jaxs for two ticks and going to bed. My net was down the next day so I couldn't log in but I thought I would be safe. I also thought the SMART thing would be to do is chase the smurfs(or work something tactical out) and get a tri-nap going.. but noooo the Bors fluffed it and couldn't hold fire, lack of discipline maybe? Lack of orders from LC? stupid LC? break down in communication between legions? What ever it was the Bors gained another enemy and set in stone the outcome of this game.
Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Miss you too KT and Hi Val and hello everyone else :)
idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I know, I'm late, but I want to add that the Jax weren't that active either last game. I guess it was just a low activity level in general as with the Jax overall activity we would have been massacred in the last couple of betas ;)

Chopper: Hello. Who are you? :P