Anyone play eve online?

General forum for chat and banter.
Durandal

Anyone play eve online?

Post by Durandal »

that game is largely euro so id be surprised if most of you didnt know about it :) im so addicted to it
iceblink

Re: Anyone play eve online?

Post by iceblink »

Isn't it similar to WoW? :evil:
whykt

Post by whykt »

I played for two years and went to fanfest in iceland!

Which alliance/region are you based in? I was in Syndicate's The OSS, then IAC, then BOB pet finfleet. I do still miss it but the ISK grind was too annoying for me. Probably still less time intensive than TVS though!
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

nice :) I ran with the NC for a bit but now I am with Intrepid Crossing holding it down in Colbalt Edge/Tenal :)
Demolition

Post by Demolition »

They lowered the isk grind so its easier to get it now. I do have an active account but my corp is pretty inactive so its boring. I just train all day, lol
sight

Post by sight »

Does anyone remenber junglewars? Where can I find that game?
whykt

Post by whykt »

What's changed so that ISK is easier to earn? Demo you should join a PvP corp, otherwise it's a waste of money paying to train every month :P I kinda miss my account, can I have yours? :P
Steak

Post by Steak »

i never played junglewars, but did enjoy H&D minigame back in the day, which was quite similar.

i started up a thread on the H&D forum a while back which is still active, and Jason is looking to recreate the game.

this is the thread link if your interested - http://www.hidden-and-dangerous.net/boa ... ?f=2&t=856
Seraphim

Post by Seraphim »

I play, for a semi-short while now, been doing PvE cause my friends did pve and are a bunch of pussies, so not surprisingly most quit and I'm just doing pve so I can raise funds for pvp :D

Hook me up! Valdemir Nonato

@iceblink: no :P Even tho I always said i would never start eve, I like it! Not that I've played much last half year :(