Melbourne - 27th Dec 2011

General forum for chat and banter.
Chopper

Melbourne - 27th Dec 2011

Post by Chopper »

Hello, I have a flight booked that gets me into Melbourne on the 27th Dec, heading to Sydney to stay with friends before going to NZ and then Bali, but was told to hang out in Melbourne for the night. Anyone fancy meeting up for a beer? Not sure whether to book the flight straight to Sydney or to stay for a night in Melbourne - what's there to see in Melb? :)

FB me or msg me here if around for a TVS beer!
Lethal Lordz

Re: Melbourne - 27th Dec 2011

Post by Lethal Lordz »

Hey chopper! I wish i got ecvej to change my name so my {V}ET name showed up in the forums and not this one :P So now you don't know who this is!

I'm in Adelaide the next state over so unfortunately im about 9 hours away :( I haven't been to Melbourne that much so i cant help you out with what to see and do over there, but there is a lot more going on in Melbourne then Adelaide :( I would probably skip Melbourne so you can spend more time with your friends in Sydney :)

Where are you going in NZ btw? because im heading over to the south island mid November to lead a bush walk expedition.
Chopper

Re: Melbourne - 27th Dec 2011

Post by Chopper »

Think I might take your advice and head straight to Sydney :)

We wanted to do the south Island, starting with Queenstown, but we only had 6 days to tour as off to see friends in Wellington, so flying into Auckland and driving around the north island down to Wellington in first/second week of Jan

enjoy your trip, I think I might know who you are, but don't it would only be a guess! :)