Pathetic Nap

General forum for chat and banter.
Aftermath

Re: Pathetic Nap

Post by Aftermath »

If we (Jax) had stayed and fought the krils in Boraxus it would have allowed the Bors to get back in this game, and while i'm sure you Tibs and Bors would have loved that, it wouldn't have been smart since ultimately the Krils would have come through fine and would have been virtually unharmed out of that. If they were willing to fight us 1 on 1 instead of trying to jump us when we're damaged at another HW then running when we're not all nearly dead we'd be more than happy to take them on.

P.S. Boraxus -should- be gone shortly.
calundra
Developer / Administrator

Post by calundra »

Lethal Lordz wrote:Wow more then double our score..

And killing level three's, krils have mad skills.
They killed a level 2 repper too.
3ch3

Post by 3ch3 »

Don't worry bout krills ppl... Jax will win :lol:
SpiderWolve

Post by SpiderWolve »

Actually I remember the Krils going up .against two legions recently and taking some losses. Not sure what this whining is about for nothing seems to hold still long enough for a decent fight :p
SpiderWolve

Post by SpiderWolve »

See?? Nobody wants to fight!
Lethal Lordz

Post by Lethal Lordz »

SpiderWolve wrote:Actually I remember the Krils going up .against two legions recently and taking some losses. Not sure what this whining is about for nothing seems to hold still long enough for a decent fight :p
I remember that fight also and it was not that recent. And in that fight the only ships targeted were Tibs (Jaxs got a free ride im fairly sure that battle) and after that fight we were probably still not as strong as the Krils.. And that's who we fought countless times after that initial nap fight. While the Jax's farmed Boraxus for about 50 ticks. So we Tibbies fight it out the rest of the game the hard way, while the Jaxs build themselves up under no real pressure of losing any one.

And also, whining starts when the strongest legion allies early on to better them selves for the rest of the game.. then if my memory serves me correct, milks the initial nap and go's and attacks them!
SpiderWolve wrote:See?? Nobody wants to fight!
Great statement! And i want to hear the responses from the Ajaxion pilots, why are they not fighting the Krils. I thought it would be a fantastic battle! Maybe the smurfs only know one way to fight, in weaker enemy's home worlds! SNAP! :p
Come on, dont be pussy's.. Ajaxions should fight the krils, don't be scared of losing ships...
Aftermath

Post by Aftermath »

Tactically speaking, it's smarter to target the weaker enemy. Granted, you don't win any popularity contests doing so. It wouldn't have made sense to interrupt the Tibs and Krils while they were off killing each other when we had a pretty solid source of points. Recklessly attacking another strong legion "just because we have the firepower" isn't exactly the smartest way to win.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Lethal lordz wouldn't know the smartest way to win even if it reached up and bit him ;). He is just out for personal points.
Lethal Lordz

Post by Lethal Lordz »

Jimbo wrote:Lethal lordz wouldn't know the smartest way to win even if it reached up and bit him ;). He is just out for personal points.
hahaha @ Jimbo your lame buddy, shows you don't know much at all! I would sacrifice my ship for my legion any day and do not care for points, what do you think this is my first cruiser or something? lmfao.

After i have given out so much shit to mainly krils, this is has been your only response? Fool. haha you really did brighten up my morning :P

p.s At least i don't bunny level one's and two's! Like some of your lame pilots! And now that's not even going for points, that kind of play makes people quit. What have you got to say to that Jim?
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

you don't stay in sector long enough to kill a level 2. just hyper out ASAP and go troll the forums.