Pathetic Nap

General forum for chat and banter.
Lethal Lordz

Pathetic Nap

Post by Lethal Lordz »

Time to vent.

Well this game got off to a Awesome start i must say. It was close to start with, Jaxed looked strong then lost some ships, Bors rebounded and started to build up. But both these legions ended up bottom two with the Tibs and Krils pulling out in front.

Just after we left Ajaxus recently someone mentioned that the Bors may have napped with the Krils, now i just laughed at this at the time. I thought impossible, after all my years of tvs, seeing scan towers to the good old { V } you used to get ( i never got one because i wasn't a repper :P ) I had never seen a legion nap with the "strongest" legion this early on! well prob have but cant remember, any way this is ridiculous! The Bors and Jaxs are around about the same score and could have had a nice 1v1 battle. Instead i presume the Kril LC ask the Bors if they would side with them in Tibrar? and fight us when we got back. I don't know which legion is more pathetic, the krils who are in number one spot getting help or the Bors that have got them a bullshit lead on everyone now.

Krilgorians are so, so very soft, couldn't fight us by your self and your number one legion that had more points haha wow Ive seen it all!. Not our fault all you have is 3 high lvl reppers. I bet the Krils have some Numblet as LC, because this has been a noobie unfair alliance. I hope this comes back to bite ya's. At least you Krils wont have to run from battles any more hey? With this yellow smelly help you can part with them and be set for a while.

Red = Lame this game

Feels good to get that out.
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Re: Pathetic Nap

Post by ecvej »

Looks like the Krils and Tibs should get a good battle now :) Karantalsis getting an invulnerable was luckly, lol.
Karantalsis

Post by Karantalsis »

My poor face!
Karantalsis

Post by Karantalsis »

Ow my poor face!
3ch3

Post by 3ch3 »

Lethal Lordz wrote: after all my years of tvs
Lethal Lordz wrote: the krils who are in number one spot
Something seems odd here ;)

A veteran like yourself should know a higher total score does not equal a higher strength.
But anyway, Tibrar was empty and the krils and bors had a mutual enemy, nothing wrong with that imo.

Jax are gonna win though :)
PIE

Post by PIE »

I have to agree, it was a very odd NAP.

However tibs only have themselves to blame for not engaging the krils when they had the chance to jump into roids to face 2 damaged fleets.
3ch3

Post by 3ch3 »

hmm, PIE is playing...

GIMME YOUR NICK :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Calonike

Post by Calonike »

I seem to recall that, when we fought in RSC, the Krils did just a touch better than we Tibs on fire control and keeping pilots in the fight. Ch3n3y's odd behavior aside, of course. We Tibs are no slouches, but the Krils have far from a numbers only advantage. :D

NAP's are certainly a part of the game, and I definitely see how it makes sense from the Kril's perspective to fight in tandem to make matters easier. That said, it does make things significantly less fun. I mean, who NAP's against the second place legion? I definitely agree that I am hard pressed to think of a similar arrangement from other rounds. And as the 2nd place legion, having the leaders decide they need another legions help to ensure a 2 to 1 ratio of ships to face you is frustrating beyond words. There was A LOT of rage on Tib comms for awhile there.

As an aside, is it wrong that I miss the scan towers once in awhile? I wouldn't mind seeing those make a 1 round comeback.

Anyways, it really does look like all 4 legions are legitimately in the hunt. Cannot remember a round where the fighting power of all 4 legions was as evenly matched after 100 turns as it is right now, and I am finding it incredibly fun.
PIE

Post by PIE »

3ch3 wrote:GIMME YOUR NICK :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I may actually be in your legion :lol:

lets just say I'm a big fan of a certain manga ... ;)
3ch3

Post by 3ch3 »

PIE wrote:
3ch3 wrote:GIMME YOUR NICK :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I may actually be in your legion :lol:

lets just say I'm a big fan of a certain manga ... ;)
OMG, do you know how many mangas there are? :o

EDIT: I think I found you :)