Is the end near yet??

General forum for chat and banter.
3ch3

Re: Is the end near yet??

Post by 3ch3 »

It's been a blast ppl...

For once a round was not one-sided, nice to see how it goes down when all 4 legions are evenly active in the beginning. Hell, even the 1v1 was evened out for a long while.

Both Tibrar and PK in yellow now... I have no doubt on the winners though :)
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

As this beta will be finished (one way or another) within a day or two, I just wanted thank everyone for a great game. This was one of the most exciting I have played in a while. It was great to see the leaderboard change so many times and there were a lot of great moments.

The first 100 turns was the most topsy turvy I have ever seen. Battles all over the place and every legion had its time on top. Then with the Bors down it actually became a real three way race. And finally down to the Tibs and Krills. Although the game has dragged out a bit, the to and fro was really exciting as we were never really sure who was going to eventually emerge on top.

And so now it comes down to this. A bombing race.

A great game,

hope to see you all next beta

Pharaoh
SpiderWolve

Post by SpiderWolve »

Agreed, great game. Long but one look at the ATT shows how bloody it's been for all sides. For a bit there it seemed like the tibs were going to pull it off and win the game with the losses us Krils were taking there for a bit, was interesting watching the Top Legion graph lines take serious dives and climb back up again as big ships bit the bullet.

Good game guys, after the last two games we were due for a close one one.

Game should be over in a few ticks, looking forward to the next one (after a short break of course, I think we all could use some sleep...not that I haven't been getting any, just ask the LC :P)
3ch3

Post by 3ch3 »

SpiderWolve wrote: I think we all could use some sleep...not that I haven't been getting any, just ask the LC :P)
ROFL... I dont really mind you making 2 ticks a day... just dont do it while we are in Tibrar next time - giving me heartattacks like that

Next game - new name :)
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Yeah very topsy turvy in the end. We had a lot of important ships going in and out of vac mode - or taking three turn sleeping shifts (Or parties). So although I would have preferred more direct battles we had to do a lot of "we have two turns to do as much damage as we can before our carrier goes to sleep for three turns" etc..
We still have two carriers and a cruiser on Vac mode.
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

I was miffed that I couldn't get Lifeline in the red just before the big bang... it would have gotten me in the top 10 :(

But then it turned out that Tibs killed Chimona in the last tick, so it turns out i'm ending up in the top 10 after all 8-)
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

Stayed alive since turn 1 :)
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

so glad I can get my full REMs now, might take a cloaker next one...need recovery lol!!
3ch3

Post by 3ch3 »

iceblink wrote:I was miffed that I couldn't get Lifeline in the red just before the big bang... it would have gotten me in the top 10 :(

But then it turned out that Tibs killed Chimona in the last tick, so it turns out i'm ending up in the top 10 after all 8-)
Eppo? Why that silly name?
JackBlackIV

Post by JackBlackIV »

Aftermath wrote:This game is at a stalemate and nowhere near ending. Every time one legion gets enough firepower to take on a HW the other builds up it's fighters to drive them out. Expect this game to end sometime after Christmas...
Quoted for future reference lol