Is the end near yet??

General forum for chat and banter.
JackBlackIV

Re: Is the end near yet??

Post by JackBlackIV »

3ch3 wrote:
Lethal Lordz wrote:
SpiderWolve wrote:The tibs don't seem to keen on fighting the Krils outside of their homeworld even considering how evenly matched they are to the Krils; and the Krils are trying to engage outside of HW's, but Tibs won't have none of that.
Nah the Tibs haven't had any battles out side their HW lately... I call on that one.
And nice work coming to battle in Tibrar, props to ya's. only prob is when you red's leave you run all the way home!!
Chimona must have a blast, (s)he can go anywhere, noone will shoot if the bigger enemy is there... not to mention those annoying Bor cloakers :)
And in the end, I had Chimona killed just before we blew Tibrar. Chimona didn't deserve to be flying around proudly in that cruiser.
JackBlackIV

Post by JackBlackIV »

iceblink wrote:I was miffed that I couldn't get Lifeline in the red just before the big bang... it would have gotten me in the top 10 :(

But then it turned out that Tibs killed Chimona in the last tick, so it turns out i'm ending up in the top 10 after all 8-)
You have me to thank for that ;) Well and Valdano, he killed Chimona in the end ;)
Aftermath

Post by Aftermath »

JackBlackIV wrote:
Aftermath wrote:This game is at a stalemate and nowhere near ending. Every time one legion gets enough firepower to take on a HW the other builds up it's fighters to drive them out. Expect this game to end sometime after Christmas...
Quoted for future reference lol
Realistically, if we had continued to play defensively my statement would have been true. Glad I was wrong though, all things considered I was ready for a new game. Running away for the first half of the game got old really quick and going back and forth with the Krils after that was getting very old (especially since half of the time we ended up in a fire fight it was middle of the night for me :p)
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

3ch3 wrote:
iceblink wrote:I was miffed that I couldn't get Lifeline in the red just before the big bang... it would have gotten me in the top 10 :(

But then it turned out that Tibs killed Chimona in the last tick, so it turns out i'm ending up in the top 10 after all 8-)
Eppo? Why that silly name?
What, you expected a big hint so you could tell instantly who it really was? :lol:
SpiderWolve

Post by SpiderWolve »

iceblink wrote:
3ch3 wrote:

What, you expected a big hint so you could tell instantly who it really was? :lol:
Pff, who does that?
SpiderWolve

Post by SpiderWolve »

3ch3 wrote:
SpiderWolve wrote: I think we all could use some sleep...not that I haven't been getting any, just ask the LC :P)
ROFL... I dont really mind you making 2 ticks a day... just dont do it while we are in Tibrar next time - giving me heartattacks like that

Next game - new name :)
LOL, I was awake most of the time in Tibrar, I just kept missing those 'EOT' shootings.

The app could really use some comms...or an alarm to tell me that eot is coming :P
calundra
Developer / Administrator

Post by calundra »

SpiderWolve wrote:
iceblink wrote:
3ch3 wrote:
Pff, who does that?
I heard it still took quite a while before anyone worked yours out, when I started playing this beta (a week late because I was on holiday) I assumed they'd all worked it out already!
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Mr. Turner....you have failed the Turing test