Haha TVS is getting lame

General forum for chat and banter.
Lethal Lordz

Haha TVS is getting lame

Post by Lethal Lordz »

Im not active due to work, therefore I don't care how this game progresses. Three legions beating on us letting the krils have the game. Hahaha soooo funny. I don't know how it has come to this nor do I care! Just think its funny and lil but pathetic!

Obviously some LC's have beef and would rather wipe us out and let the krils win, what has this game come to? Like I said I don't know what's happened in all the politics but yeah this is silly.

Look forward to hearing some responses, because this baffles me!

Lots of love
3ch3

Re: Haha TVS is getting lame

Post by 3ch3 »

Seems 4 bombers and a repper make a blob to be feared...
Aftermath

Post by Aftermath »

Well, first off, the Tibs are just about on par with the krils when it comes to firepower at this point so it's not really handing the Krils the win.

As to the reason the rest of the legions took this route: Thr bors spent all but a handful of turns attacking the Jax ships exclusively with no attampt on the planet, despite having the capability to take it out. Furtharmore, any attempt on other legion to try and get them to agree to take on the top legion was met with parnoia and ignorance, in fact, the one time they agreed to help fight the krils, they instead shot the jax and ran. The bors have basically been activly handing the krils the win by staying out of the fight and actively attampting to keep the lowest legion out of the game despite being ranked second.

They could have gone after PK or Tibrar several times so far and refused. As for the complaining about being ganged up on, the Tibs are the only ones assaulting them, and yet the Bors are still actively going for the Jax which is pretty low. (And no, I'm not the only one who feels this way, and the other legions proved that).
Lethal Lordz

Post by Lethal Lordz »

How about a few more people look at this thread and not leave a comment... Haha soft.

Aftermath what you say I don't know is true, but most of what you say is probably right because you are a honest person. (speaked the truth last beta when things were as strange as this)- and I respect that.

It seems thou there are a few cry baby's that hold grudges for to long.. vc's and lc's on other legions..But I guess you do what you gotta do get your own way... And possibly get revenge..

Any way I'm drunk ATM.. So how about another 50 people lookat this thread and not respond haha nuf' said.
3ch3

Post by 3ch3 »

I probably shouldnt reply on this, but meh...
The bors spent all but a handful of turns attacking the Jax ships exclusively with no attampt on the planet, despite having the capability to take it out.
We were trying to get a decent fight going... Im not quite following this idea, you blame us for shooting ships???
the one time they agreed to help fight the krils, they instead shot the jax and ran.
I read some things our LC said about planning to do so, but I believe that plan was never finalised. And even if we did arrange that, the krills jumped in solely to hit us bors, so why stay?
and actively attampting to keep the lowest legion out of the game despite being ranked second.
Its quite normal for the 3rd legion to hit the 4th?? Its NOT quite normal that the remaining two legions interfere with a good battle between the bottom two, just because they refuse to fight eachother.
They could have gone after PK or Tibrar several times so far and refused.
Lol, every LC of a 5 ship legion that orders an assault on the Legion with 10 L5's and massive fighter advantage is a total retard imho, cant go hit all bases at will... we had no beef with the krills at that time
the Tibs are the only ones assaulting them
You just know that's not true.
Aftermath

Post by Aftermath »

Thanks Lethal. I'm glad at least someone is willing to read my posts and actually compare them to the facts.

3ch3, I'm not trying to start a fight or convince anyone of anything because I know I'd just be wasting my time and energy. Everyone has their beliefs about what's going on in game and will belive what they're going to believe. The truth is that the other legions WERE very sick of the Bor tactics throughout this game. You claim your LC said the agreement wasn't finalized at the time the krils came into Ajaxus, our LC said it was, regardless of the truth in that matter, the fact is that your legion opted to shoot the weaker legion instead of at the very least getting better points by hitting the higher lvl Krils (the only pegion ranked higher than you at the time, yes, you WERE ranked 2nd by then) and ran away only to come back once everyone else left, which you're legion is still doing btw.

And for the record, the Krils ended all peaceful relations the second two of your bombers were destroyed and went to tibrar, and the jax went back to ajaxus, so yes, my statement was true at the time. Granted, the game changes fast though.

All that said, this beta has proven that cowardly tactics are the prevailing force in this game now followed by the instegators complaining about it, so I won't bother playing them anymore. Enjoy the silence ^.-b
3ch3

Post by 3ch3 »

Well it's not personal aftermath, we had a great beta a few rounds back... You're decent.
Cant undo things anyway,.. Beta is messed up, and I guess my beliefs on legion strenghts is not shared by anyone else, so I just shut up now :)
Aftermath

Post by Aftermath »

Yes we did, and it's still my favorite beta to date. I don't hold any hard feelings against you either. It's more so the general attitude and the way the games have been played these last couple betas that i have a problem with. Last beta it was the Jax using similar tactics and I was no less vocal (More so in game and via PM's which Lethal Lordz can confirm) despite it being my own legion. Couple that with a lot of disregard I get for being "new" and it tends to get old. So i'll just solve the issue by not being a part of it anymore. Was a fun run while it lasted, but I think i'll be sticking to frantics from now on to avoid these kinds of issues.
JackBlackIV

Post by JackBlackIV »

Well, I was involved in the talks about that supposedly fixed nap between jax and bors. As a bor, if you get a NAP proposal while the #1 legion is jumping in, you really think about accepting that proposal. Until - during these talks - one of your top cloaker gets almost killed.

So, we just quit talking, and left. Too bad for Pharaoh he was jumping to the same sector a few ticks in a row, it was nothing personal. We were jumping that way, he was jumping that way. So we gathered our ships towards Tibrar, and on our way there killed him.

Go cry, jax. That's what you're best at.