Ridiculous game!!

General forum for chat and banter.
Aftermath

Re: Ridiculous game!!

Post by Aftermath »

If the ors HAD been lvling off the planets then one of them would have been dead long ago. The problem wasn't them farming planets, but endlessly spinal-tapping the jax to get cruisers INSTEAD of taking te planet out so they wouldn't lose their free points. But w/e, what's done is done and this beta is over once the tibs decide to end it. (Thank God)
Hachiman

Post by Hachiman »

Maybe I'm just rembering completely wrong, but I seem to remember a battle or 3 being cut short because one side had to go kick out the Bors (or was it AJs? One of the 2)
Aftermath

Post by Aftermath »

Krils came by Ajaxus once so the bors went via the OR to tibrar for a couple turns then back to ajaxus. Other than that they were pretty much un-opposed until the other legions decided the take the bors out (for reasons Islander and myself have already pointed out).
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Well Jax are out now.

Just wanted to say I have enjoyed this game (although maybe I was in the minority..). It was a bit weird because I think activity and ship distribution was all over the map on this one. Bors were all bombers. Jax had about 5 people (although a combination of ex-bors and people joining late filled us out a bit) Krills were all repair ships and really only the Tibs had a balanced fleet.

Oh well...was certainly interesting. See you all next game!

Pharaoh
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

Tibs had way too many cloakers, not really balanced. But you can do fun stuff when you have so many cloakers. Krils seemed to be indestructible with all their repair powers, but they somehow lost their power.
Fasfad

Post by Fasfad »

Well whatever everybody whought about it, I had/have fun. I was really having fun leading and gathering intel and thinking of tactics with the pro- VC's :D

Too bad I had an incredible busy last weeks, sorry about that fellow Krils;)

Seem to be going OK now, right Pharaoh?

Thanks for the re-introduction helpfull and kind community, even the enemy LC's were very friendly.

Be seeing you next round for sure!
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

Glad you're going to be back next round as will have something I want you to test :)
Fasfad

Post by Fasfad »

I'll be glad to help you ;)
the_hero

Post by the_hero »

Against my better judgement i have played this frantic, as I had a free weekend.

Not surprised by the lack of numbers...

and again the tactics are woeful..

a trip nap of 6/7 lvl 5 ships launched against ajax because 'we had 4 people (2 lvl 5 and 2 lvl 3s) on line in the same sector'... we get punished for organisation? :lol:

Then i wake up with our base in the red (15k) with two bor bombers within 5k of cruisers... shoot them and they run in bad health.

One on 74k then is on 800hp in apollo with the kril cruiser with all 5 moves to use... and decides to shoot our lvl 5 cloaker and not the ship who almost is cruiser - despite 2 ticks before claiming he wanted to help shoot the bor bombers

Honestly, these tactics are beyond belief..

I find myself continuing not out of having fun, but out of spite determined not to let these tactics triumph :x
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

Those same 2 pilots keep playing as friends even when on different sides.