So....is it official?

General forum for chat and banter.
Zypher
Administrator

So....is it official?

Post by Zypher »

have the admins let TVS die...i say this because multiple times i have tried to stay in contact with them and even offered to help keep games rolling but no response, no post, no threads...NO NEW GAME???? its really sad i loved this game and have played it since high school. :S over 12 yrs or so and prob over 100 beta/frantic sigh...

we had sooo many possibilities to keep players coming back for more or even new players but it seems its time i removed The Violet Sector from my bookmarks so i stop lying to myself that there might just be a game starting soon....to all my friends i have made over the years. please if you would like hit me up on Facebook. we had some good times. ill miss it....

Zypher.
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Re: So....is it official?

Post by ecvej »

You keep going in Taras when we're afk :P
valdano

Post by valdano »

ow TVS almost dead? :/
Zypher
Administrator

Post by Zypher »

.....Ecvej....FFS start a damn game....Jebus....

post a DB wide Mail and start a new game or it will die. it cant really be that hard....

i told myself to not come back and look but a few friends of mine have talked me into just check...ecvej or cal...GET a new game back.
SixStringTiger

Post by SixStringTiger »

Still here.. waiting and watching. mostly waiting..
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Oooh me too. I still check these forums once in a while!
Sephiroth

Post by Sephiroth »

came by for a round.. but its dead? :(
Aftermath

Post by Aftermath »

May as well be at this point. Only word we've had from either admin is the response ecvej left in response to Zypher asking him why he hasn't responded to any messages or done his job in at least keeping us updated properly.

At this point, even if a game starts, activity will most likely be at an all time low since the last update we had was from last summer. Hell, they didn't even tell us about the last frantic >.>
SixStringTiger

Post by SixStringTiger »

I am interested to see just how many people play IF they ever get a game going.... February is almost over. Here is to early March!!??
valdano

Post by valdano »

hey Ec,
make a round "free for all" as in "everyone fights for himself" but with comms being possible from and too all ingame?
at least we could shoot and chat ingame stead of in forums :D

grts
Val