Hey all

General forum for chat and banter.
VoxDei
Administrator

Hey all

Post by VoxDei »

No, I'm not playing again (things I do not have time to do these days: log in every three hours. Or six.), just saw the email about the test beta, got curious and thought I'd drop by and say hello. ;)

Anyway, hope all is well here - I see that Gareth and Cal are still running things (you're both lunatics, but I love that you're keeping TVS going). Anyone heard from Wingee lately? I'm doing OK myself, got engaged last week (see - no free time ;) ), still feeling slightly stunned but it's all good. :P

Hope the new version of the game works out, good luck to the green slimies for the beta (I'm a Tib at heart ;) ).
Boris

Re: Hey all

Post by Boris »

Ditto - except that I didn't get engaged last week ;)
Boris the B@$[@+&
VoxDei
Administrator

Post by VoxDei »

Now that would've been odd Boris, if we both had. We'd have had people making some slightly disturbing inferences. ;)
Anarchist

Post by Anarchist »

Nice to see some folks that I know. Hi all....
Regards
vandor
Zypher
Administrator

Post by Zypher »

WOW, two of the biggest names around pop up :P nice to see ya Vox and Boris. Congrats on getting Hitched, and you know but logging in here that just proves you will be logging in again on Tvs :P
VoxDei
Administrator

Post by VoxDei »

Zypher wrote:WOW, two of the biggest names around pop up :P nice to see ya Vox and Boris. Congrats on getting Hitched, and you know but logging in here that just proves you will be logging in again on Tvs :P
Not hitched just yet, but thanks. Getting there. ;)

In a way I wish it did mean I was logging back in. But there's no way I have time to play any more, and in all honesty I don't want to go back to trying to keep up. So no, won't be in-game, but nice to see you guys again. :)
Broomfondle

Post by Broomfondle »

I'm glad to see it wasn't just me lured back by the musty tang of nostalgia. Damn you and your effective advertising! ;)

It's great to see faces around, old and new. Somehow I knew TVS wouldn't go down without a battle!
Seraphim

Post by Seraphim »

Howdy folks :)

I played a few fun rounds of this way back when (with... Pender, Kain, etc?) - and looking forward to having another run on the 2nd of May.

(also I couldn't log in with my old account (Seraph, said it didn't exist), so I got the new one)
Last edited by Seraphim on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

@ Vox - it's easier to keep up now. There's a sleep tick meaning you can't be shot for one tick a night, allowing you to safely get 8 hours of sleep. There's also an autopilot to plan overnight jumps. Just saying, not trying to lure you back or anything ;)
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I'm going to try. I won't be able to play 24/7 with real life kicking in --- wait until you have kids Vox -- then you'll know true stunnage.

autopilot jumping eh? I like that -- makes for easier chance to keep up. I also saw something about multiple VCs - or council - that will help as well.