Pheqes

Re: Dear Pheqes

Post by Pheqes »

Ha Ha Ha
Pheqes

Post by Pheqes »

Double Post:

By The By, Anytime You're In A Sector With Me And I Have The Time, I'm Going To Target You Over Anyone Else.

Because I Can.
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

errm test game! no need for agro!
Pheqes

Post by Pheqes »

One Of These Days, I'll Write Up An Article On The Theory On Bunny Hunting And It's Endless Benefits.

Until Then, I Kill With No Given Reason!

Ha Ha Ha!
jaynip

Post by jaynip »

not really that funny as you are one of the major reasons the player base is so small at the moment. Bunny hunting over and over again doesn't promote the numbers of players in the game it decreases it
Pheqes

Post by Pheqes »

Dude... There was a squad of high level ajax in Canopus West and you, being a level 1 bomber, hypered in by yourself.

If you don't want to die, then stop making stupid hypers into enemy controlled sectors. Be active and know when enemies are hypering in, so you may take care of yourself. calling me out makes me want to hunt you more, which I will. I shot you at Tibrar simply to antagonize you because you make stupid moves that get yourself killed. All around I mean - from hypering into ENEMY SECTORS to making a dumb thread.

The bunnies I hunt are usually, USUALLY, already inactive, man. You were an exception because I probably just don't like you. Get over it, hombre.
Nelly

Post by Nelly »

removed by mod - no swearing please
Nelly

Post by Nelly »

Hmmm.....swearing?