Gratz tibs

General forum for chat and banter.
KiLLeRKoRN

Gratz tibs

Post by KiLLeRKoRN »

Had a gteat game wiv u all great battle 2 save tibrar ive never seen a nap ripped aprt like that, lets hope for another game like that soon :) peace
Demolition

Re: Gratz tibs

Post by Demolition »

Grats to the tibs for the official victory.
Fwiffo

Post by Fwiffo »

A question to the Jax that I was curious about: Why did you guys leave Tibrar after knocking down most of our firepower and getting the planet down to 45k or whatever it was? You guys had so many repair ships that you probably could have stayed there indefinitely, but decided to go around to PK instead. I know we finally convinced the Bors to leave after killing all of their bunnies and the Krills bombing Boraxus, but I didn't think you needed the help at that point. We were happy to manage a kill on a level 2 each turn and hadn't even touched your ships yet. :P
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Well done Tibs. You hung tough on that base defense, I think it even edged much lower to like 15k, but I am not certain.

I didn't get out to play much. My apologies to the Bors.

I do hope we jump into another game soon. That last Frantic burned some folks out and went on way too long. Maybe have a max 3-day Frantic.

Anyway, love the new scans (aka old scans)
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

Is it a win when another legion takes out the remaining 2 HWs for you? (simply because they want a new game to start soon).
I think Tibs were just a bunch of slackers! Krils did all the work!
Avalen

Post by Avalen »

Tibrar dropped down to 130xx at its lowest point, only green sector there was was tib so base regen was about 200 at the time. We had are reppers (none of us reppers were massively active) repping tib to try and keep it up. We managed to get Tib back to a mighty 41K by the end after scraps runs/painting sectors green.

Tib ships sat around tib on overwatch, first hint of an enemy bomber and everyone started blasting to kill it before it could sneeze in the direction of our HW.
idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Congratulations Tibs.
Fwiffo: Good point. Plus, we Bors had a bit of bad luck regarding our own activity at that point, else it might had turned out differently. Oh... and I'm still annoyed for you having kept shooting at me all day, yesterday ;)

Anyway, I hope there will be another (regular) beta soon. I've just got used to the missing sleep, regular "bathroom breaks" and turned off sleep ticks on most nights again.
Seraphim

Post by Seraphim »

I think we were maybe the most inactive legion, hell I was the biggest repper and I missed 3-4 turns per day. Was full piloting too and spent half the round (exaggerating slightly) repairing the planet =P

What little I saw of the round, I was surprised we weren't finished off when our HW was at 13k. We even said goodbye in chat to each other and then you guys just left. Gotta wonder at that.

@iceblink, Bors are assumed to win last the beta as well, so by that logic, Tibs won this one =)
Guardsmon

Post by Guardsmon »

Well done Tibs, us Bors had a very up and down round. Some very bad communication for someone *no idea who :S* and some great teamwork along the way. Very fun little beta.
webtobi

Post by webtobi »

Congrats Tibs! Yeah, didn't get it as well why the Jax suddenly decided to leave Tibrar and not finish it with us :-P alone there was nothing we could do sadly...