Reduce Number of Legions?

Suggest and discuss new ideas or ways we can improve the game.
Anakin

Re: Reduce Number of Legions?

Post by Anakin »

THANK YOU!!
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

What's changed, or should be changed, so can check works?
redken

Post by redken »

calundra wrote:
iceblink wrote:Bringing fog of war back will help, In my opinion. Currently the sucky legion doesnt stand a chance because all moves on the playing field are very clear. And it's an easy fix. Having scans as they are now, combined with autopilot, leaves no room for any surprising tactics.
Scans have now been changed! I'm expecting to hear some complaints, can people remember to mention what they do like too.
I like calundra and the other admins and the people that play. We just need a few more of them. People that play that is, not calundra's, that would just make things confusing.
whykt

Post by whykt »

I second Redken's like and would like to say that I like calundra and Ecvej and all the players too.
Islander

Post by Islander »

Can we at least get advanced warning on what the new changes would be and when they would be implemented?
I just got a free attack while cloaked and found out I couldn't use them anymore? Now I don't know if this is a new feature or a bug.
Scratch that, I got another free and was still able to do the attack, actually the first one went through as well based on my ship logs although I didn't get the attack summary screen and instead got the cloak ship error screen.
Steak

Post by Steak »

I may be wrong, but shouldn't we be able to see which sector an enemy ship is going to, when leaving a sector you are currently in?

I think not having scans for sectors you are not in is a good change; but guessing which way an enemy ship went, when you would clearly see which direction they were heading is a bit ridiculous - relying on complete luck when chasing a damaged ship for instance.
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

I think comms aren't scrambled in NSA. It's probably on the to-do list but i can't find it :-)
Islander

Post by Islander »

What? No wonder I looked stupid typing.with.dots when i was in NSA! :P
Demolition

Post by Demolition »

Islander wrote:What? No wonder I looked stupid typing.with.dots when i was in NSA! :P
Doh!