Rogue Squads

Suggest and discuss new ideas or ways we can improve the game.
graydragon99

Rogue Squads

Post by graydragon99 »

What do you guys think about Rogue Squads? By that, I mean if 2 rogue ships were to form some kind of loose alliance (hey we are both rogue, lets group up). Could add a fun new element to the game.

Going AWOL is only used at this point to try to get a new legion(or to be a super solo planet eating bomber), but it could be so much more :D
Aftermath

Re: Rogue Squads

Post by Aftermath »

Interesting concept, but I think simply being able to communicate via comms is enough. Only thing adding squads would do is encorage ppl who want to play with their friends to rogue, amd make surviving as a rogue much easier which kind of defeats the purpose since the idea is that they only fight for their own interests.
Scyza

Re: Rogue Squads

Post by Scyza »

I also think squadrons for rogues would possibly be abused to form a sort of fifth legion, and I don't think this is what was intended for rogues.

But it would be nice if rogues could actually send comms to other people who are in the same sector. Like, they don't have long distance comms like members of a legion but they can perhaps send on an open channel or something..? So, they could send comms, but not specifically to anybody but only to EVERYONE in the sector, people could however reply to the rogue specifically. This would still be restricted enough to not get abused too terribly I think?