Respawn change

Suggest and discuss new ideas or ways we can improve the game.
Legion

Respawn change

Post by Legion »

Just been discussing this on the facebook page.

With the drop in activity it makes it alot harder to level up later in the game . would it liven things up a bit to respawn as a level 2 if you are destroyed as a level 4/5 ship?
chrisso909

Re: Respawn change

Post by chrisso909 »

hehe anything to speed up levelling up later in a game sounds like fun to me!! Perhaps done on the score you get rather than level ship you are?
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

What would you want to happen to piloting / combat allocations if people died? Should they get the chance to reallocate however they want or maybe automatically apportioned based on what they had already chosen?
chrisso909

Post by chrisso909 »

I would have thought the best option would be to divide the combat and piloting points evenly between the two making it 15 for both...?

However I think this is fairer answered by the person who is suggesting the new feature I guess...?
Legion

Post by Legion »

I think that would be the best option chrisso909
piggycape

Post by piggycape »

or lose a % of your xp when you die (80%? )
Aftermath

Post by Aftermath »

piggycape wrote:or lose a % of your xp when you die (80%? )
I like this idea. And make it so you spawn as a level 1 and can choose your combat/piloting distribution. It would help keep activity going for those players that lose cruisers/carriers, and give incentive to the players that tend to get targeted a lot.