2 Suggestions/Improvements

Suggest and discuss new ideas or ways we can improve the game.
Hulagu_Khan

2 Suggestions/Improvements

Post by Hulagu_Khan »

Not sure if these have been suggested before but:

1) *Suggestion* A Suicide/Restart button, in computer area. In case you make a mistake, or decide you dont like a type of ship, you can restart without having to wait to get invaded or traveling/waiting however many ticks (hours on in) to be killed.

2) *Improvement* As my first repair ship, I must say I am currently finding the reppings quite wimpy. I currently am only lvl 1, which may make "SOME" difference, but even still, repping 5 moves (3 hrs worth of waiting) for 20-30hp, .... cant say that seems worthwhile, and even worse when considering in the point/score factor. So while fighters are averaging 100-400 points/score per move, a repper (again lvl 1) is getting 50-100 points/score a tick and not healing any better.
SpiderWolve

Re: 2 Suggestions/Improvements

Post by SpiderWolve »

Ah, so that was a suicide jump you did there huh?
Hulagu_Khan

Post by Hulagu_Khan »

Was an attempt, yes
Hulagu_Khan

Post by Hulagu_Khan »

That it was lol. But mostly the rep (again imo) just purely sucks atm :\ You make say 100 maybe 200 score in 5 moves, while attackers are making 50-400(?) score per move :\
Hulagu_Khan

Post by Hulagu_Khan »

It was yes.

Another suggestion is, allow posts/topics to go through without having to wait for admin to allow them.....Even with spam, atleast can get things spoken about w/o having to wait hours/days for admin to come online and allow it.
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

It's already like that for new members. You joined when 2 posts were required before posting unapproved. Now you have more than 2 posts you won't have a problem :)
Bossk

Post by Bossk »

Unless the numbers have been changed (don't know), as a lvl 1 repper you do halfway decent reps on other lvl 1's and even on lvl 2's. anybody above that you don't get anything worthwhile unless bonus points are invovled.

Assuming numbers are same as they used to be, active reppers tend to shoot up the leaderboards at the beginning of the game. They get lots of bonus points and don't get shot as much as other ships do early on. Reppers were just too hard to kill/take out of the match compared to other craft.
Hulagu_Khan

Post by Hulagu_Khan »

Wouldnt it make better/more sense to have a lvl 1 rep repping a lvl 5, to get more points, but do less reps? :/
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

I have to agree with that. Bombers are making points like mad and do loads of damage on reppers, whereas reppers cant seem to get any points, and get blown away by others too easy, My high-piloting carrier gets shot in yellow by just 2 cruisers, it didn't used to be like that.
Hulagu_Khan

Post by Hulagu_Khan »

Also, I'm still having to wait for admin to put through my posts :\