GT for the win

General forum for chat and banter.
Lethal Lordz

GT for the win

Post by Lethal Lordz »

Nice work you green machines! I enjoyed this beta so so much,I just wish we had been more challenged when i got back from my vac.. it seemed like we demolished the last 50+ ticks with ease (it helps when you have a awesome LC) :P
I defiantly flew with some top quality people this game/ some fairly hardcore veterans, which not only made it more fun but helped us be a tactical "iNtRePiD" fleet.

Back luck Bors you really got boned, not sure what happened on that side of the galaxy early on in the beta but the ATTP looked nearly the ugliest Ive ever seen.

Jaxs were ok/good i suppose :P But liked farming Boraxus.

Krils were also ok. They had a nice cloaker fleet but if more peeps chose a bomber like devil they would have made more of an impact on the game.
whykt

Re: GT for the win

Post by whykt »

It was pretty challenging for us when you were on vac! :P We lost Wizard_Prang and Flint to vac mode, and Sight was threatening to quit around the same time, then we lost Collider in PK :P And ecvej was always a slacker ;) We were flagging and being overtaken by Jax on points, so you came back at the right time and gave us a second wind to win the end game :)
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

Lethal Lordz wrote:Nice work you green machines! I enjoyed this beta so so much,I just wish we had been more challenged when i got back from my vac..
War is more fun if you are winning;-)

Not only did you come back out of vac, but more importantly Killerkorn went into vac. After that we didnt stand a chance anymore and just went off to end the game as quick as possible... and it *still* took you forever to kill the krils :mrgreen:
Demolition

Post by Demolition »

iceblink wrote:
Lethal Lordz wrote:Nice work you green machines! I enjoyed this beta so so much,I just wish we had been more challenged when i got back from my vac..
War is more fun if you are winning;-)

Not only did you come back out of vac, but more importantly Killerkorn went into vac. After that we didnt stand a chance anymore and just went off to end the game as quick as possible... and it *still* took you forever to kill the krils :mrgreen:
Yea, that right there was the proverbial turning point for us jax. We went down to only 1 lvl 5 repper when killer went into vac mode. So I KNEW I was dead staying in Ajaxus, but stayed there anyhow. I figured better me then one of my legion mates.

Also knowing the krils where too lame to try for first place meant we knew it was tibs game, it was just a matter of how long we delayed the inevitable. So we delayed no more and went out with a bang. :P

P.S. There has been too much rolling over and dieing by 3rd legion instead of trying to turn the tides on the #1 legion since I rejoined the game. Whats with that?
idontknow

Post by idontknow »

whykt wrote:It was pretty challenging for us when you were on vac! :P We lost Wizard_Prang and Flint to vac mode, and Sight was threatening to quit around the same time, then we lost Collider in PK :P And ecvej was always a slacker ;) We were flagging and being overtaken by Jax on points, so you came back at the right time and gave us a second wind to win the end game :)
*cough*

It was a weird beta for me. Things seemed to run very smoothly at Tibs HQ except for the VAC people and, well, my own idiocy (with help from one of our own; btw, thanks iceblink for having poached me - you deserved it ;)). Once more we were playing it safe and barely lost anyone in the entire game. But we also didn't have that much competition except for the Jax earlier on.

I was hoping for a Jax/Kril NAP against Tibs (or: Tibs/Bors) to see some more action but apparently it never happened. And I felt bad for the Bors but we never had time to go there and blow their HW so that we could have had a proper three-way than this inadequate foursome...

To sum up, it was fun but these 7/8 ticks a day were really exhausting.

PS: I really don't want to fly a bomber again. This beta was the first I ever flew one and I'm not a fan. It's still too easy to make points (once you're lvl4+). Future LCs, please don't make me pick one again :)
sight

Post by sight »

Lol I thought to quit when I've shoot a bunny and lots 4.500score lol don't knew about the anti-bunnying rules changed. Was great to fly with you all.
btw IDK who helped you on destroying your ship?
WizardPrang

Post by WizardPrang »

whykt wrote:It was pretty challenging for us when you were on vac! :P We lost Wizard_Prang and Flint to vac mode...
For those who didn't know, I had to leave the game because of an unexpected trip to England. I actually made my last moves at O'Hare Airport before Vac mode kicked in. :)

Just so you know; I got to see my Dad; in fact, I was there when he woke up from a ten-day nap. I got to say goodbye. He died, peacefully, three days after I returned home to the States.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post; just wanted you to know the end of the story. More details, for those who want them, can be found on my blog (http://www.wizardprang.com/2011/09/10/goodbye-for-now/).

Oh, and I concur. We had an excellent LC. I look forward to serving with you again...
Prang!
http://www.wizardprang.com
Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?