Top 15 ships

General forum for chat and banter.
Lethal Lordz

Top 15 ships

Post by Lethal Lordz »

Ive been fairly busy in the real world so im not as active as i want to be this game. I have just looked at the rankings and the top 15 ships are nearly all Jax! Oh how painful! The Tibs were not even dominating this early on last beta...

Any way... Please stop farming Tibrar smurfs! I wish i was whoring some bombing points ;) :P

p.s don't come to PK.
whykt

Re: Top 15 ships

Post by whykt »

Ajaxians should have ended this by tick 100 already :p
whykt

Post by whykt »

I honestly don't know why they're dominating, maybe just lucked out with actives, although it did seem quite evenly matched at the start.
Demolition

Post by Demolition »

Game so boring already :(
Toria

Post by Toria »

Hey! We weren't farming tibrar... We just think you're tasty, and mummy always told us to eat our greens:-p but as for why we're in the lead, we've had some lucky breaks so far I think, and then so far all been active when we needed to be. I don't think it's boring... But ok, I'm in the lead legion SO FAR. it's all to play for- but, if it's makes you easier to kill, then yes, of course, be scared of our awesome blueness;-)
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

This might sound you an off topic but is actually related to the world of gaming. What's the best Star Trek game, for detailed ship-to-ship combat? I'm looking for something that gives alot of control and options in controlling one ship, or maybe a small number of ships, as opposed to anything like Starcraft, Command And Conquer etc. Preferably something that allows design or at least some customisation for your ships, and maybe like power management and repairs etc. within a battle.
Is there anything like that available? I've looked at a few ST games but have never played any (that I can remember, anyway). I heard Legacy is supposed to be fairly bad, but if it matches what I'm looking for I may try it anyway. Newer and with decent graphics is preferable, but if I have to go with something a little older to get a good game then that's OK.
And finally, I'd prefer something from the ST universe, but if anyone knows of other games that fit what I'm asking for, go ahead and recommend it.
Thanks
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

Bridge commander
Star trek online

there are others but those are the two I've played that aren't like C&C