Trying to log in. issues.

General forum for chat and banter.
Robl1502

Trying to log in. issues.

Post by Robl1502 »

Hi there. im trying to join the game and ive signed up. but it wont let me log in. and the log in button just says 'paused' any help would be appreciated.
calundra
Developer / Administrator

Re: Trying to log in. issues.

Post by calundra »

Hi Rob, the game has just ended and we're in the process of setting up a new game. You should get an email when a new game is announced, it will also be on the announcements on the home page, and on Facebook. We are still planning the exact details.
Robl1502

Post by Robl1502 »

Ah i see. Thank you for your reply. Do I use the same log in details that i use for this forum? As when i clicked sign up it sent me to the forum registration.
calundra

Post by calundra »

Yes, the same login details are used for the game, you can pick a different in game name if you want, but the login always stays the same.
chrisso909

Post by chrisso909 »

Do we know how long before the next game?? I'm getting withdrawl symptoms seeing as though I got to my highest level ever just before it ended!!
JackBlackIV

Post by JackBlackIV »

Yeah, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms as well :/
chrisso909

Post by chrisso909 »

You mean you log into the TVS site knowing theres not a game but doing it all the same just in case it might not be showing you something like sunddenly allowing pickups?????
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

Cal mentioned she was going to do something this weekend. The clock is reset for Saturday.