Hey everyone!

General forum for chat and banter.
Scyza

Hey everyone!

Post by Scyza »

Hey guys!

Haven't been playing for the last two years or so and decided to take a look and say hi! Quite a few things seem to have been changed. And I see a few old names still :P For any who can remember.. I played under the names Scyza, Zanshii, Knuffi, Flii and possibly a couple more which I have forgotten ^^

I wish I had realized earlier that it's now possible to have an ingame name which is different from the account name, would have liked to pick a different account name then - Guess it's not possible to change it at this point? Don't see any options to delete my account either *scratcheshead* Oh well!

So how is everyone? ^^
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by ecvej »

Hi, long time no see. Can prob change it for you if you let me know what forum name you want?
Scyza

Post by Scyza »

Hey ecvej! That would be neat :) I'd like Scyza as my account name then, thanks! :D

Is it just me or has the number of active players gotten smaller..?
JackBlackIV

Post by JackBlackIV »

Well, we just need oldies to return ;) I'm one of them :D

Umm Ecvej, could you make it possible to have our forums display name the same as our game alias (if they're different)?
Calonike

Post by Calonike »

When a new game started, would the name on all your old posts change to the alias? On the one hand, if it did, then observant players will know exactly who you are. On the other, if it doesn't, you could end up with posts under a large and growing number of names. :-D
JackBlackIV

Post by JackBlackIV »

Heh heh, no, I think the system could be smart enough to see start of game time, and automatically change login name on posts after that starting time :)
SpiderWolve

Post by SpiderWolve »

LOL...it might encourage more posting in here during the game :P
Calonike

Post by Calonike »

Having to explain who you are playing as before you post smack or comments about the game in the forums is definitely a bit of a disincentive. I'm definitely coming around to this idea.