Things I miss from earlier TVS rounds

General forum for chat and banter.
Scyza

Things I miss from earlier TVS rounds

Post by Scyza »

When I came back for this beta there were a couple of things that I kind of missed!

- ingame legion message board (yeah, I know there's an external one now but it seems nobody is using that at all)
- that cool name suffix everyone automatically used to get ("spacehamster of blablabla" - unnecessary as it may seem, I liked it :P)
- being able to see the ships inside a carrier from the main page
- numbered taunts - I used that a lot and always knew the numbers of my favourite taunts
- more of players (like, 100+ new messages every time you logged in? haha)
- activity in Tara's bar!

Already read that calundra said avatars just haven't been added to the new version yet though :)
JackBlackIV

Re: Things I miss from earlier TVS rounds

Post by JackBlackIV »

- ingame forums +1, external one isn't being used much because of people flying around with secret names and such ;)
- suffix +1, yes, that must return! I was JackBlackIV of Dragor :)
- ships inside carrier +1, I'd like that too. Can't remember if it was there or not.
- numbered taunts +1, really frustrating to be back to refreshing the taunts page to find the right one ;)
- more players +1, but we're the ones who have to accomplish that. If we play the game actively, we'll get more players
- activity in tara's +1, same as above ;)
calundra
Developer / Administrator

Post by calundra »

The ships inside the carrier is there, but it has moved, now under ships stats, carrier expulsion system link.
JackBlackIV

Post by JackBlackIV »

Oh? okay, never thought to look there ^^
Scyza

Post by Scyza »

Yeah, I found it there - I just thought it was more handy to have it on the main page instead of needing an extra mouseclick to get there. Laziness level +1 :P

Oh and yes, of course more players and more activity would have to come from the players, I wasn't trying to say that the admins need to change this (or anything from the list, actually. If it's been removed then there's probably a reason. Just trying to get some life into these forums :D)