... but wtf guys:

1 the_hero Boraxian 92 2,552
2 the_hero Boraxian 91 1,448
4 the_hero Boraxian 90 1,360
6 the_hero Boraxian 88 12,672
Aftermath

Re: I know he's a noob ...

Post by Aftermath »

Maybe he should stick with his blob, so far the bors haven't done anything that would be considered a risk :p
Lethal Lordz

Post by Lethal Lordz »

Maybe he has life which does not permit him to be active enough to play this game? Even sticking with your blob is hard when you cant make most ticks.

With a legion with mainly only active bombers, repper and inactive cloakers why not bomb and run under no real risk? Makes sense to me..

Silly thread.
Boris

Post by Boris »

the_hero is old school - not a "noob" at all. Obviously, he just doesn't give a d@mn...

B.
Boris the B@$[@+&
Aftermath

Post by Aftermath »

Lethal Lordz wrote:Maybe he has life which does not permit him to be active enough to play this game? Even sticking with your blob is hard when you cant make most ticks.

With a legion with mainly only active bombers, repper and inactive cloakers why not bomb and run under no real risk? Makes sense to me..

Silly thread.
I was only kidding about staying with the blob, I know most of the players aren't like me and have a life :p

As for your point about only having a bombing force, it's true it would make sense to do runs on planets for points, but the bors have yet to attack any planet other than Ajaxus, thus the "no risk" comment. They've run away at every sign of real confrontation. Pretty low imo.

(oh and the_hero is about to die again :p)
3ch3

Post by 3ch3 »

No risk? Lol...

You jax were actually killing us the first time in Ajaxus, our combat was no match for you repping power.
We left when the krills jumped in... logical retreat imo

Oh, and we've also hit Tibrar if that makes you feel better :P
Aftermath

Post by Aftermath »

Oh right, I forgot about the 3-4 turns you spent in Tibrar. As I recall, you're LC accused us of calling in the krils to kill you all after we had sent a NAP proposal and complained that we were "trying to kill your firepower" (I.E. Actually defending our HW as opposed to sitting there and letting you shoot us). After tour LC had agreed to shoot the krils when they came in, you all fired on us and ran. Then the second the Tibs came near Tibrar, you ran back to continue assaulting the Jax despite you being the 2nd ranked legion.

So yes, I apologize for neglecting to mention the small fraction of time you didn't spend keeping the lowest ranked legion out of the game despite several attempts on the part of other legions to turn this into a beta worth playing. Hope you all are having fun, because you're the only ones.
3ch3

Post by 3ch3 »

wow, someone has been drinking sour soda...
Aftermath

Post by Aftermath »

Try being on the recieving end of the tactics the bors are using for most of the game and see how happy you are about it :p
the_hero

Post by the_hero »

I was getting bunnied in my homeworld.

Your card has been marked, right after I kill Skirmisher 3/4 times ;)