The big thread of things that are wrong

Report bugs and errors found in the game.
Zypher
Administrator

Re: The big thread of things that are wrong

Post by Zypher »

i still can not hyper via my droid eris. it says you must have java to see the map. and if i go to the flash version i just get a big yellow Triangle saying error
Guderian

Post by Guderian »

I logged in tick 0, was assigned a legion, but didn't pick a ship. Tick 1 when I logged in, it told me I had been destroyed and had to pick a new ship.
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

iceblink wrote:LLC now shows 2/5/3/4 level 1 ships in tick zero. Maybe a coincidence or randomness, but doesn't seem fair?
4,5,5,5 now. I'll have to post on the wiki when I get chance the signup formula so people can suggest improvements if it's producing unfair teams.
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

Argh, a strikethrouh virus is eating all the bugs... must add more new ones! :-p

Scrap retrieve button does not disappear when out of moves. (not until a page refresh)
SpiderWolve

Post by SpiderWolve »

iceblink wrote:Argh, a strikethrouh virus is eating all the bugs... must add more new ones! :-p

Scrap retrieve button does not disappear when out of moves. (not until a page refresh)
Goes with cloaking as well, atleast it did in the frantic.
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

The virus got the cloak one a few minutes ago...the scrap buttons are being infected...
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

Works ok on my pc iceblink. Are you getting any javascript errors?
DarthBrooks

Post by DarthBrooks »

i had a little problem on TVS EoT T8 . i logged in with 1min 30secs left and tried to use self reps. I was told i had 0 moves. i dont understand how this could be as i have been sleeping and my last move was cloaking SoT T7
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

Tick 6 you moved at t-1 (5 attacks). 02:59 UK time.
For some reason you didn't move at all in tick 7 (you would have been online though having just moved EOT 6).
Tick 8 you cloaked at t+5. 06:05 UK time
Later in tick 8 you logged in at t-1 but your moves had already been used above. 08:59 UK time.

Looks like pilot fatigue syndrome making you mix up your ticks. It's a disease closely related to pilot beer syndrome ;)
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

Need to finish updating LC ship preference page. Half way through but won't have time for a few hours so until then please ignore the error:

Notice: Undefined index: ship_preference in /var/www/violetsector.com/htdocs/lc_ship_preference.php on line 33