Hey all

General forum for chat and banter.
VoxDei
Administrator

Re: Hey all

Post by VoxDei »

The sleep tick I think was there when I played last. An autopilot though... hmmm...

You realise that just means that I'm always in the right place to be shot at the start of the tick when I can't be online, right? :P

I'll think about it, anyway. ;)

Good to see you all again, anyway. Glad that all us oldies are coming out of the woodwork at the same time. ;)
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Like a splinter in your eye Voxie
whykt

Post by whykt »

Hi Vox, congrats on the engagement, glad to hear life is going well for you! Good to see other old familiar names too, stick around!
Guderian

Post by Guderian »

I'm sure I'll make another token effort...
VoxDei
Administrator

Post by VoxDei »

Chilidog wrote:Like a splinter in your eye Voxie
Oh is that what that feeling is? Dammit Chili, is that any way to treat an old friend? ;)

EDIT: And thanks KT, good to see you around as well. Eve or here, only seem to see you in space. ;)
dixi

Post by dixi »

Definitely congratulations, Vox! :)
Zypher
Administrator

Post by Zypher »

ya the new lay out is really a much easier game for the non 8-a-tick players. this way there not left out in the fall back or something
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Chilidog wrote:I'm going to try. I won't be able to play 24/7 with real life kicking in --- wait until you have kids Vox -- then you'll know true stunnage.

Yes, listen to CD VoxDei, kids will really kill your activity. Unless your fanatical and name your first daughter Tara, like I did. Doesn't increase my activity, but it makes me feel more connected. :P
Seraphim

Post by Seraphim »

Really? I know a few guys who played twice as much during nighttimes after having a kid, who kept them up most of the night :P
Zypher
Administrator

Post by Zypher »

im just glad your back man, you were one of my favorite pilots to squad up with :D