Ajaxians

General forum for chat and banter.
valdano

Re: Ajaxians

Post by valdano »

i don't mind if u stay there KT, i'm just wondering if ur LC'ing at Tibb side? ^^

PS: Tx for clearing it out for us anyway :)
whykt

Post by whykt »

Trying to get my name changed before the beta started was to avoid LCing :D but I didn't try to change legions to avoid being voted, although it was good timing :p demolition you are very brave!

I'm not LCing for the Tibs, I want jhyphi to LC when he's back from vac! Now I feel bad that jax are lowest legion :-/ I suspect Ecvej is biased cos he's tib :p
Demolition

Post by Demolition »

He prolly wants you to LC his legion to victory so tha'ts why hes hesitant to move you back. That evil evil man!
whykt

Post by whykt »

I think the current tib LC is hoping that if he's inactive enough, I'll automatically take over as the main VR :( :p

What if fwiffo is actually the LC and he's using demolition's name as decoy... Are you two playing it out for the forums? :p
Demolition

Post by Demolition »

whykt wrote:I think the current tib LC is hoping that if he's inactive enough, I'll automatically take over as the main VR :( :p

What if fwiffo is actually the LC and he's using demolition's name as decoy... Are you two playing it out for the forums? :p
Yes
Fwiffo

Post by Fwiffo »

whykt wrote:I think the current tib LC is hoping that if he's inactive enough, I'll automatically take over as the main VR :( :p

No.
idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Damn... this was my plan all along.
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

I'd prefer if experiments like these were held with pilots that are no use to us, instead of with someone who is now ranked higher than our #1 pilot and who was about to be elected LC :-P

Oh well, if Tibs win we'll blame it on this and demand a rematch :-D
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

Honestly we don't want her, take her back :P
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

ecvej wrote:Honestly we don't want her, take her back :P
Don't try reverse psychology on us, it might backfire ;) :lol: