Ajaxians

General forum for chat and banter.
whykt

Re: Ajaxians

Post by whykt »

ZOMG ZOMG CHOPPER!!!! Miss you so much :) I'm pretty sure it was under an alias and you were trying to trick us with your lack-of-grammar-or-spelling-or-using-unusual-caps-lock, but we still figured you out because you kept suggesting tactics ;)

If I had known that calling you a chav would you get here to post, then I'll have to call you a chav more often! What can I call Boris? :P
Demolition

Post by Demolition »

It only got her back for like 5 posts, then she ran off again.

Try harder whykt!
whykt

Post by whykt »

Posting on the forums is the first sign of coming back to play TVS! Even if it was drunken posting ;) :P
EwokDude

Post by EwokDude »

Still not sure how I tricked myself into playing again. Just wish my phone could handle it.
Seraphim

Post by Seraphim »

How is this beta not yet over? :P
redken

Post by redken »

It's been over ever since the krills decided to side with the jax instead of trying to stop them, but i guess it will take a few more turns before the krill planet goes bang.

Here's hoping for an interesting beta next time round. It seems the lower number of actives upsets the balance of the game. I don't remember such one-sided beta's as this last one from the back in the day era. having fog of war back should help with game balance, but i think the autopilot favours the dominant team as they can plan in advance and make better use of it.
Toria

Post by Toria »

I guess we were, but we made good use of our activity... So yes, we were obviously lucky with our actives, but we utilised it... And made sure we didn't squander it. If it's any comfort, not sure you could have stopped us even with the krils... You guys didn't seem to work in concert as much as you could, or simply had bad luck. I've enjoyed this game lots actually... Though, yes, that's probably because I've been on a v active and chatty legion:-)
Islander

Post by Islander »

I always thought the tibbors backstabbed the krills after they tri-napped and successfully forced the Jax out of the roids, thus eventually pushing them into an alliance with the Jax? Would love to know the real story behind that.
Anakin

Post by Anakin »

There was never a 3-NAP... the only NAP was between Bors and Tibs, which was made quite late too.
EwokDude

Post by EwokDude »

Tons of NAP breakers in the Bors and Tibs broke Kril interest in that endeavor.