ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Re: Quick finish the game

Post by ecvej »

That's a feature. It's for posterity ;)
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

is the latest trinap against the weakest legion that still has a hw another attempt to end the game quickly? or did i miss something?
Britnoth

Post by Britnoth »

Just the cowardly ajaxians who refuse an even fight (or even remotely even fight) I guess.

If you guys wonder why TVS has so few players, well... you arent straining anything in your wondering are you. :)
Steak

Post by Steak »

lol - are you having a laugh??

We wern't the ones who got cold feet and switched allegiance half way through a fight! We've been against both krils and tibs all game, and haven't runaway from a fight - yes once we were in our base as your nap was next door - you had ample time to attack when i was low health and half our legion was outside, but you missed your chance. I just find it hilarious your'e blaming us for not giving you any freebies :P
Britnoth

Post by Britnoth »

Steak wrote: and haven't runaway from a fight
You outnumbered us 3-2, with the added safety of a carrier in Tibrar, yet you ran away. Jax have taken zero risks this beta. Observe:
Ajaxian LC wrote:PK on 132k health is actually a bit risky for me to go into a bombing race, I don't think I could cope with the embarrassment if I lost smiley
Jax + Tibs have 8 cruisers between us, krils have 2, yet they wont get on and finish the game still, because it is and I quote 'a bit risky' to not return with all their fleet to defend ajaxus.. which is not even in the yellow.

Except they are not.. some are busy elsewhere shooting one of our cruisers, when we are in PK just trying to help them end this god forsaken game.

:roll:
Steak

Post by Steak »

Don't get all ratty just because you want the game to end quick lol! - picking out my comments like a politician ;) If you do want to start bombing kril then go ahead, I agree with our LC there's no need to rush - we're having great fun! :P
Britnoth

Post by Britnoth »

How can you have a lame tri nap vs the weakest remaining legion, and then declare theres no rush to end the game?

The tri nap has decided the game with no skill involved whatsoever, just dragging this out for no reason is the last straw.

If you arent going to try to win, then they should just pause the game and have no winner.