Gentleman's Agreement

General forum for chat and banter.
iceblink

Re: Gentleman's Agreement

Post by iceblink »

LOL we really need LC comms, I don't wanna read this b$tch fighting on the forum :-P
Seraphim

Post by Seraphim »

Standishy wrote:Seraphim, your really shocked that we'd prefer to fight on our terms? Im never against a good bitching thread but some of those points are so off the mark its not worth responding. The game will move on one way or another, theres no need for us to try and arrange battles and call us for not acquiescing to your plan :-/
No I am not. I am shocked that you all seem to think we prefer not to. In fact, I am being insulted for simply doing the smart thing and protecting my legion by this bitter sephroth. Taking some responsibility instead of casting blame would help. I tried, this post is a result of that. You will forgive me for trying to redirect the blame to where we as a legion collectively believe it belongs: the NAP.

Blacklotus came to me on IRC to work out a way to fight us 1v1. We were talking about karaoke before that. Don't say it's my plan, I was simply trying to make everybody happy again by arranging a fight, something very unusual for a winning team > give opponent a way back into the game. Besides that, all I hear is numbers all the time. Did anyone bother to look how much of our forces is actually level 1 sitting idly in our HW?

Lastly I think there's a total lack of class in calling us pussies when you are the ones who NAP and powerblock and sit outside our base with 49 and not come in. I was doing this mostly for you, is it weird I want some solid terms? We are the one outnumbered here? But isn't this a game?
Sephiroth wrote:{edit} Removed my prev psot before anyone replied.

Have fun flaming blaming and twisting seraph :) you're boring the game to death just as we're doing according to you. Nothing keeps you from jumping us or the tibs. ^^
It's certainly possible that we are. From our point of view it's certain that you are. That's why I tried to reach a solution we could all agree on. Why you're giving me crap for it is beyond me. We won't commit suicide, thank you very much. You don't either, so what exactly is your point?

Maybe you have a better solution that actually works for everybody? Let me put it this way: do you actually have something constructive to add?
Last edited by Seraphim on Thu May 19, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Itsje

Post by Itsje »

lol i totaly forgot about the name change :P

And after some long obersevations. i think the bor only will fight us on there terms and that is bombing our planet wen we are not there.. all other fights are out of the question... :)
And We where flying around for 4 days straight last week. A welcome brake at our HW was needed :P

Free whiskey and Carrots...
- - Sleep is still for the weak - -
In need of a good E-Mail Adres ? Mailhaven works like a charm.
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

ah so you were just on staycation :-p
SpiderWolve

Post by SpiderWolve »

Oh wow. This looks just like old times!

But in a forum of a different color! :p
Zypher
Administrator

Post by Zypher »

im was tired of jumping Dreadlar and orbital four or five times im going to bomb...LOL
Sephiroth

Post by Sephiroth »

*cough* auto*cough*pilot*cough*cough* was planned already you silly krills due to the deadlock/stalemate whatever thing taking too long

and last 2 cents on this for seraph: 1)I offered my ways to this solution.. plenty of them whether it was to you or to our legion. 2)stating we had a 49 ships blob is total BS.. as you can see now we are just 27 at your HQ.. combined legion sum up. including 7 lvl 1 or 2....

happy fighting.
Itsje

Post by Itsje »

Silly Silly

The only good source of points after blowing Ajaxus where the Tibs

Bors you should have chased them all over the quadrant.. and score points on them.
By Napping with them you cut us off from them and yourselfs from scoring points and get equal
(except for some trainingcamp points..)

so the nap usefull or not was the only thing that brought the stalemate. the only ones to blame are the Boraxians alowing a NaP with the tibs..
And krills stronger or not is not enoughf reason. you should have been smarter,

PS: blowing up ajaxus was stuppid
- - Sleep is still for the weak - -
In need of a good E-Mail Adres ? Mailhaven works like a charm.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Spiderwolve summed it up best.

Ten years, I chose the path of aggression and kept an amazing fleet away from its base, in beta 4c. For years, I regretted that, at the time we recorded the 'winning legion' and it read Bors even though they needed a great NAP at the time. DejaVu all over again.

Although now after some time away from TVS, I think back and loved that crew. We bonded, we kicked butt and took names, just happened to lose our world. It's great to see many of those pilots still playing. I think what I've learned is - better to have fun and lose, then turn the game into work and win.

One reason I liked the old days when we had Legion Forums and could read them after the beta to see the flow of thought. Let me be the first to say, Seraphim has agonized over moving the legion well. He's been a true admiral, moving us around the map a few times. I'm sure the NAP (which has lasted most the game) has forgotten. And lately as we sat in our Homeworld, old veterans like BrickDust and Reaper have been vocal in wanting more action. That is what needs to happen, as well as less gloating when a winner is declared. As I don't know how the Bors or Tibs will call it, but once a game hits a stalemate, often some good ole kamikazee suicidesquad play makes for good fun. I know I plan to play that way to the end of this 'beta'

Cheers all. And if you find yourself writing a heated reply ever in these forums - take a step back. It's a game. You may not have all the details, too.
Seraphim

Post by Seraphim »

But what's a war game without a heated discussion every now and again! You should come play Risk with me and my cousins, chairs fly around the place and we call each other everything unholy and dreadful :P

But it is a game, so afterwards nobody feels badly about it, we enjoy it very much. Psychological warfare is part of our game. After all, all is fair in war and love ;D