Gentleman's Agreement

General forum for chat and banter.
Seraphim

Gentleman's Agreement

Post by Seraphim »

Result of negotiations between Krilgorian and Boraxian Legions.

We agree to:

1) Jump half Kril forces ahead to SS tick 139,
2) upon seeing this Bors jump to Orbital and on to RSC.
3) Krils jump back to PK and to Dreadlar.
4) Krils won't attack Bor stragglers tick 139 and t140.

This for the sake of having an uninterrupted 1v1 in Orbital, for the sake of the game, since we're all tired of this deadlock.

Kril sets one condition: Tibs move away from Roids.

VC Blacklotus will sign on behalf of the Boraxians.
VC Seraphim will sign on behalf of the Krilgorians.

On behalf of the Tibrans, we show this offer:

<Cibes[work]>: lol. sure we won't touch their ships
<Cibes[work]>: you guys duke it out with them then
--
[11:28] <Cibes[work]> we can sit this one out, just watching afar from the rankings..
[11:29] <Cibes[work]> if that's what you want
Seraphim

Re: Gentleman's Agreement

Post by Seraphim »

If you're wondering where the reply from Boraxus is, they appear to be holding a vote on whether or not their VC can actually make these kinds of decisions... :P

The lingering has ensured tick 139 is now unacceptable for us as a start tick.

141 is.
Sephiroth

Post by Sephiroth »

oh how cool Seraphim.. seriously, Im gonna be blunt here. Regardless of the details of this agreement. You krills are a bunch of wussies with no sense of fun playing. and are ruining this round.

geez being the strongest legion and not daring to come out. Last time I checked you had 8 ships more than us and 6 more than the tibs (or the otherway around). Why the BEEP are you basesitting. if your legion would actually fly around we wouldnt have to think of a nap with the tibs.

But hey, I guess thats the way you roll.. wait till the others are bored to death and when they decide to fight another sneak off to an unguarded HQ(as strongest legion.. sneaking, aint it cool ;-) like you gotta be scared of something) and bomb a bit.. but as soon as that legion goes home to defend, you run away like the chicken you are. No, not even fighting in a sector nearby.. noooo straight to your HQ. because regardless of your overwhelming fire force compared to other legions you need PDS backup. Awesome.. respect...not

I have far more respect for our LC or the Tib LC then for you, as LC, with your chicken tactics this round.

If half the old guys quit again because the game is boring as hell... you know who's to blame.

edit: T141.. what you need 2 extra ticks to set autopilot and fly your cloacker legion in ahead? tsktsk
Sephiroth

Post by Sephiroth »

oh and a lot of us know that Itsje tried to play us bors by changing his nick to Cibes[home] so its not like I trust you on these logs.. even if you directly copied them from taras.. solely for the above reason.
Seraphim

Post by Seraphim »

You can't argue with me about cowardice, with 49 ships 1 jump away. If you're such bravehearts, jump in like the dapper men and women you are.

[15:31] <BL> if it's t141 then it's a no
[15:31] <BL> we'll move out next tick if you go SS
[15:36] <Seraphim`> I'd like to
[15:36] <Seraphim`> but its not realistic

<Seraphim`> then no go, it's ridiculous to keep me in the dark on preparing an action until the end of tick 138 about an action happening start of 139

Why is 141 not good all of a sudden?
Last edited by Seraphim on Thu May 19, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blacklotus

Post by Blacklotus »

less blabla more fighting
and fyi there was 1 tib with us when we came back and that was valdano, you left boraxus before we even were in 81103
Seraphim

Post by Seraphim »

1) That's paranoid. Get over yourself dude.

2) It was admitted by your side we have 5 more ships. Not all of these are active. It doesn't compare to the 17 ships you have sitting in roids ready to jump us.

3) YOU had a NAP with the Tibs way back when YOU had the most score. YOU made the NAP. YOU keep the NAP. YOU fell behind in score DESPITE your NAP. Good job there.

Now I took LC after the attack on our HW.

4) We were in Boraxus ready to fight you Bors 1v1 on your own turf. YOU came back together with the Tibs. That NAP, remember, YOU put into place when YOU had the most score. That NAP, remember, that has now caused this stalemate. Because if that NAP was not there, if we could fight without having 10-15 more people attacking us, we would not be in this situation.

5) We did not stay, yes, but first for several ticks to DH. YOU did not come. We were there at least 3 ticks. After this I went to sleep for a few hours and forfeit the idea of hunting you guys down, but I know we stayed in Orbital for more than a few ticks before they made the decision to go back to PK because YOU had to bring 10+ more ships.

and by the way, you had a cruiser, we didn't. We wanted to get one first before attacking, but with you all trenched in it's kinda hard no?

Do not blame us for your shortcomings. Do not blame us for your mistakes. Frankly, I can see how biased you are and it's almost pathetic.

I've been LC for a short while now, maybe a week, and I too convene with my council. Blame me for your cowardly napping tactics if you want, but you caused this stalemate.

Now we are ahead despite YOU jumping us when YOU had more score AND the Tib legion to hide behind. And you had the chance again, 49 ships there. But no, instead of growing some and attacking us, you stall and moan and whine and cry until finally you get us to blow our lead that we've worked hard on.

Lastly. It was your LC who wanted to do this, which I think was pretty nice of us since I'd like to see you blow your lead when you are ahead.
Last edited by Seraphim on Thu May 19, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seraphim

Post by Seraphim »

Finally, I am done here. I have no interest in wasting time and creating bad blood on a bloody internet forum.

All I'm saying is it's ridiculous to believe we are so willing to lay down our lead just so we can fight on your terms while you have 10+ more ships and don't even have the guts to jump us. It indicates that in our exact spot you would do the exact same thing, otherwise you'd jump us (which is basically what you're asking us to do). Get real dude.

Pot? Hello? This is kettle speaking.
Sephiroth

Post by Sephiroth »

{edit} Removed my prev psot before anyone replied.

Have fun flaming blaming and twisting seraph :) you're boring the game to death just as we're doing according to you. Nothing keeps you from jumping us or the tibs. ^^
Standishy

Post by Standishy »

Seraphim, your really shocked that we'd prefer to fight on our terms? Im never against a good bitching thread but some of those points are so off the mark its not worth responding. The game will move on one way or another, theres no need for us to try and arrange battles and call us for not acquiescing to your plan :-/