Re: TVS Mk II

Post by SpiderWolve »

Wow.

Not long now!
Zypher
Administrator

Post by Zypher »

Bossk wrote:The likelihood of complete and total annihalation of the forum seems... unlikely. He's active and dedicated and wants to see the game survive. Having a vicious and/or abusive mod would kill the game as it would scare away new people. Right now, it's just us old (and older) farts around. Frankly, if we're still looking in on this thing, I doubt you could truly scare us away.

You just worry too much ecvej :P by the way, can you tell I'm getting excited about the upcoming stuff as I'm actually looking in and posting these days. let's see how long I keep this up.

To be clear, he has shown the capacity to be a pain in the past (though that may just have been some personality conflicts), but he's also been a great teammate and supporter of the game and I have no doubt he'll do just fine as a mod.

Go ZYPHER!!!!!
Thanks bossk. I can't believe how long I've played this game...bossk I remember back in beta you joined the (can't remember squads name) with Treno, sidius_900, and myself in my first real active game in Tvs back like.ten years :o lol thats awesome bossk
KiLLeRKoRN

Post by KiLLeRKoRN »

no invite for me either i take it it should be an e-mail?
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

No invites have been sent - it's a test frantic not a proper game so I just need a few active players who won't mind if things don't work right :P
Zypher
Administrator

Post by Zypher »

:S I dunno I'd be upset if I wasn't invited. Glad I was though...bet ecvej just wants to test its spamming issues :P
degener8

Post by degener8 »

Cannot wait to see what the game will be like :D :mrgreen:
Zypher
Administrator

Post by Zypher »

degener8 wrote:Cannot wait to see what the game will be like :D :mrgreen:
:P
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

Wonder what activity will be like - won't be many players but hopefully they'll be active. I'll put the bases down low so it won't take too long.
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

I will play when I have free time at the w/e
Bossk

Post by Bossk »

If I read the front page properly, the game starts at 0800... which I think is about 2 am for me. I don't think I'm going to make that starting time :P see you all when I'm able