The big thread of things that are wrong

Report bugs and errors found in the game.
SpiderWolve

Re: The big thread of things that are wrong

Post by SpiderWolve »

Hey, have purple comms now. Feature or bug? :p
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

For some reason self-rep didn't really work on the phone today. I managed to do 2 self reps somehow, but it didn't really seem to work. It worked fine on a pc.
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Post by ecvej »

iceblink wrote:When replying to an in-sector comm while hypering out, no recipients are selected (might be a feature?)
Yeah you said in taras a while back that pilots should get / send comms to the sector they are heading to, not the sector they are leaving. I think I set it up like that so if there was someone at your destination it should have selected them. Maybe we can test if that works at some point.
SpiderWolve wrote:Hey, have purple comms now. Feature or bug? :p
That's a comm sent to the legion council.
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

iceblink wrote:Hmm, the legion timeline seems to be cumulative? i.e. if someone dies there is no dip in the graphs?
This was a good spot, cheers IB. It was still counting the scores of dead people until they picked a new ship.
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

iceblink wrote:After leveling up, and choosing my new piloting and combat skillz, my health showed up as something like 8056/8000 in the bottom of the screen. After refresh it was ok. This was on my mobile phone, but i don't think it is related, maybe other people can confirm this bug on a pc?
should be sorted now!?
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

ecvej wrote:
iceblink wrote:When replying to an in-sector comm while hypering out, no recipients are selected (might be a feature?)
Yeah you said in taras a while back that pilots should get / send comms to the sector they are heading to, not the sector they are leaving. I think I set it up like that so if there was someone at your destination it should have selected them. Maybe we can test if that works at some point.
Hmmm but that sounds like something for the first comm that is sent. The question is how you want it to work with the "reply to all" button. Should it reply to those who got the message earlier, or to the people in the same sector? Personally, sometimes I would want the first, other times the latter :mrgreen: In this case, since the reply-to-all button deselected all recepients, things didn't work in a user-friendly way. Maybe the comm should be sent to both sectors? This should be discussed in a separate thread probably 8-)
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

Looking at that image you posted IB, some parts of the page updated. e.g. your moves left went to 0. The only difference I can see is that the sections that didn't update had a underscore in their html id.
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

Both buttons do exactly the same, sorry.
SpiderWolve

Post by SpiderWolve »

Looking at the Legion Timeline, the graph seems to be off by 10k points for us Jax? The blue line shouldn't be that far below the Red one there...
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

The graph is counting all pilots atm but the legion score isn't counting inactives. Haven't decided how the stats should work yet but when I do I'll set them both the same way so that they match up.