The big thread of things that are wrong

Report bugs and errors found in the game.
calundra
Developer / Administrator

Re: The big thread of things that are wrong

Post by calundra »

It was only about an hour and 20 minutes late and you could log in from 6am, just you had to wait to actually move.
KiLLeRKoRN

Post by KiLLeRKoRN »

Turn 2 in my tib cloaker, arrived in roids have not been repaired and have taken no roids damage.
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

Maybe you were invulnerable (or you got lucky). I think I've been taking damage but will watch next tick.

I think the game paused because the code to pause the game if the server is down fires off if no one has moved (i.e. on tick 0). Will sort out for next game.
Demolition

Post by Demolition »

As I singly delete comms the column for the sender name expands to the right
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

Hi Demolition

Thanks for letting us know about this. Sounds like a weird one.

Please can you post a screen shot and advise on your operating system, browser (including version), when this problem started and any other details you think might be relevant? It's not happening on my machines so that info would be really useful to help us figure it out for you.

Is this happening for anyone else?
Demolition

Post by Demolition »

ecvej wrote:Hi Demolition

Thanks for letting us know about this. Sounds like a weird one.

Please can you post a screen shot and advise on your operating system, browser (including version), when this problem started and any other details you think might be relevant? It's not happening on my machines so that info would be really useful to help us figure it out for you.

Is this happening for anyone else?
Win 7 home premium. Latest version of Firefox Its been that way since I started playing. Although the last time I did it today it did NOT move the column over at all so maybe it fixed itself or there is some other contributing factor I haven't found yet.
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

Ok, I'll assume it's fixed unless I hear back from you.
Demolition

Post by Demolition »

Ok it did it again, seems to appear when you only have a short list of comms(earlier I had a huge list) And it moved at the final message from a chain of replies. Hopefully that helps you track it down. :)

*edit*
Just confirmed. When you delete the last of a conversation of replies(all others deleted first then you delete the last) and there are still more in your inbox the sender column expands to the right
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

Ok, post a screen shot here next time it happens and I'll take a look.
Demolition

Post by Demolition »

ecvej wrote:Ok, post a screen shot here next time it happens and I'll take a look.
Can do but the comms will likely have to be edited to make sure no orders are relayed to other legions :S

I could get you an exact point by point execution so you can reproduce the bug yourself easily though.