The big thread of things that are wrong

Report bugs and errors found in the game.
ecvej
Developer / Administrator

Re: The big thread of things that are wrong

Post by ecvej »

LC's activity report shows each player's next sleep tick. However, at present, it is showing the first tick the player set is sleep tick.
Lethal2Trash

Post by Lethal2Trash »

I had a repair button next to the planet (Ajaxus) but when I pushed it I'd get this message:

Error in sql: [ CALL sp_repair(39, 0, 1, , 123, 1) ]
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 123, 1)' at line 1Error executing sql query. See non-existant log for details

Also the comms from my former legion are still in my inbox, shouldn't they get erased or something? It *is* afterall intel after I've switched legions, right?
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

Lethal2Trash respawned as a Jax even though Ajaxus is destroyed.

The game doesnt stop after 3 HWs are destroyed.
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

Ajaxus is back alive...I asked Lethal to try dump scrap on it.

On respawning, the location display on the new_ship page is the location you died in.
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

Ship preference should have a "no preference" option, imho.
iceblink

Post by iceblink »

ecvej wrote:LC's activity report shows each player's next sleep tick. However, at present, it is showing the first tick the player set is sleep tick.
Fixed 8-)
keysersoze

Post by keysersoze »

Lethal2Trash wrote:I had a repair button next to the planet (Ajaxus) but when I pushed it I'd get this message:

Error in sql: [ CALL sp_repair(39, 0, 1, , 123, 1) ]
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 123, 1)' at line 1Error executing sql query. See non-existant log for details

Also the comms from my former legion are still in my inbox, shouldn't they get erased or something? It *is* afterall intel after I've switched legions, right?
Comms still in my inbox from when i was with the ever glorious and magnificent tibrans and not a part man part machine smelly kril :P
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

There is no log entry shown for my moves repairing other ships. Guess the SP needs to incorporate a line to make a log entry.
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

A new LC election has started. I went to vote and the system said I had already voted for Lethal. This was who I voted for last time so I guess the votes aren't being reset.
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

ecvej wrote:A new LC election has started. I went to vote and the system said I had already voted for Lethal. This was who I voted for last time so I guess the votes aren't being reset.
Fixed :)