Gratz tibs

General forum for chat and banter.
Arch

Re: Gratz tibs

Post by Arch »

I didn't really care who won after the Jax HW blew, glad it was us though =)

Poor Bors were the Jax's meatshield and got left out to dry. Typical.
calundra
Developer / Administrator

Post by calundra »

Fwiffo wrote:A question to the Jax that I was curious about: Why did you guys leave Tibrar after knocking down most of our firepower and getting the planet down to 45k or whatever it was?
We left to help our allies out with the Krils. They went to Boraxus to kick them out, we went to PK to force them to leave.
Fwiffo wrote:You guys had so many repair ships that you probably could have stayed there indefinitely, but decided to go around to PK instead. I know we finally convinced the Bors to leave after killing all of their bunnies and the Krills bombing Boraxus, but I didn't think you needed the help at that point.
It's certainly true that we had a lot of repair ships and I agree that we didn't have to leave when we left. It wasn't a question of needing the help either, we agreed the to NAP because 1) the Bors asked, 2) We didn't want them to ask either of the other legions. I think that Tibs and Krils thought the Jax were a lot further ahead than we really were (before we attacked Tibrar), most of our points were in repair ships who couldn't do much without more fighters and bombers.
calundra

Post by calundra »

I missed a couple of things.

Well done to the Tibs on a hard fought base defence.

I only took LC to make LC comms work, I wanted a friendly LC to help me test that before letting all the LC's loose on it, not that it really worked like that in the end. Thank you to all 3 LC's for helping with that btw, you know who you are. For the record I'm not an experienced LC.
ecvej

Post by ecvej »

Weird game - HW regen was very low so over quickly.
Arch

Post by Arch »

What are you thoughts on bombers and their point gain, cal/ecvej?

Before the Jax/Kril traded HWs, 9 out of 10 of the top combat ships were bombers if I remember correctly.
calundra

Post by calundra »

Arch wrote:What are you thoughts on bombers and their point gain, cal/ecvej?
See number 40 in "The big thread of things still to do".
KiLLeRKoRN

Post by KiLLeRKoRN »

I think the base regen needs another way of increasing as its very hard 2 defend a base AND dominate more sectors
Pender

Post by Pender »

To be honest, Iceblink is right. Both the Krills and Jax lost their homeworlds becouse they were doing the fighting. Tibs were leveling their bombers and Bors were wondering the galaxy. The Tibs and Bors played smart, but the Krils and Jax were the legions covered in glory.
valdano

Post by valdano »

Congratts !
In short .. Strange Beta, strange Bor team and not to mention the silly LC at start who prolly spoiled it for Bors in T15 or smth allready, sorry guys ! :D
Fwiffo

Post by Fwiffo »

Is that the attack on the Krills you guys are talking about? I was pretty baffled about that as well when the Roids battle was still going on, and so many Jax reppers to shoot there. Always sad to see the Roids battle cut off before it needs to be.